Office 2016 offers you a wide array of attributes best for home businesses and small offices use. With Office setup version 2016, you are free explore more with an assorted range of new themes to choose and make your experience with Office much amazing. Dark themes give high contrast that is easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a contemporary appearance that is consistent across your devices. Users who are already subscribed to Office have the access to operate Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft into Path, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
Features of Office 2016 Setup:
- completely installed Office applications
- Lets you enable exclusive upgrades and notifications of new features
- Features such as – Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe available in your notes in OneNote
- Access from anywhere on multiple devices
- Easy to Share files and docs
- Enables you to work in real-time while having multiple people accessing the same doc
- Notes are automatically saved, searchable, and synchronized to OneNote apps on your other devices
- Stay organized and save the data in a much-sorted manner
- Office utility Outlook is automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account
- Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together
Get a subscription to access all the mentioned features. However, there are certain criteria that you need to meet prior to installing Office 2016 setup on your system. Ensure that your device is connected to a stable internet connection. If you have any other or older version of Office setup, uninstall it before updating or switching the new product. Having two or more Office setup of different versions in a single device leads software conflict.
How to Uninstall Office setup (Outdated or older version)?
- Click on the start button and go to Control Panel
- Select Programs and Features option and then select Uninstall a program
- Go for the older version of Office
- Hit Yes to start off the uninstall process
- Press Close when the uninstall wizard is ended
- Restart your PC
After following the criteria, you can step further to execute the instructions on how to install Office Setup 2016 on your device.
Steps to download Office 2016 setup:
- Launch an updated web browser and visit office.com/myaccount
- Click on Sign in button available at the top-right section
- When directed to the next page, enter your registered email address and password to login
- In case you are not a registered user, click on “No account? Create one!” option
- Enter all the required details and click Next
- Follow the prompts displayed on the screen an d complete the process of account creation
- Login in to your account
- Enter your Office 2016 product key
- Click to download
The download has now started. Once done, proceed to install the product follow the steps below.
Steps to install Office 2016 setup:
- Double-click on the downloaded file and select language and country
- Go next and enter the product key if required
- On license and agreement page, mark Agree
- Follow the prompts if displayed or required
- The installation has now started
Wait until the installation is undergoing as the process might take a little time. Do not close or interrupt the process as it can lead to critical Office installation error. If you already have office 2016 setup installed on your device, skip the processes mentioned above and check whether the product is an update or not. If you do not have the latest version or the setup is not activated, make sure to activate Office setup.
Steps to Activate Office 2016:
- Click the Windows button, search for Office 2016, and Launch the product
- If you see and Activate or Update button, click on it. If there is no such option, you probably have an activated product
- Visit office.com/2016 and login to your account
- Enter your Office 2016 product key when you are prompted to its respective field
- Execute the instructions if displayed on the screen and complete the process
To check whether the product is activated or not, launch a utility and see if there is a red banner at the top of the page with Activation alert. In such a case, you need to perform the activation process again or else get help visit Office.com/setup. Your Office product is now activated. If you encounter any issue during the process, get in touch with Office setup customer support and receive easy instructions to fix the problem.