Office.com/myaccount – sign in or create office Account or recover the Microsoft Office.com my account. for more information visit www.office.com/myaccount.
Microsoft Account is known as the single sign-on web services, required by the users for log in to the devices (like Windows phones, Windows 10 devices, and many more), websites (like outlook.com) as well as applications (like Visual Studio).
Microsoft Account is also known as the online account that allows the users to store as well as manage the details regarding the purchased Office setup along with its corresponding Office Product Key. Even the users may purchase a new license of the Office.com/setup using the Office My Account.
Regardless of the method selected to purchase the Office Setup (either online or offline method), the users need to create the Office My Account. For creating the Office account or Microsoft Account, the users may access the link: office.com/myaccount.
How to create an Office.com my account?
Follow the steps mentioned below to create Microsoft Office My Account:
- As you search for Office.com my account in a web browser, you will have login options of Office setup 365
- Select Microsoft Office setup login option from the results
- From the account login page, click ‘No account? Create one’
- Enter an email address existing on Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Rediff and so
- Type other required details, such as your first and last name
- You will receive a confirmation email on the registered email address
- Click on the link and verify the email address
- Complete the further process and verify your mobile number similarly
- Create a strong password
- At last, click the “Create My account”
Hence, the Office My Account has been created and could be users for purchasing and downloading the Office Setup over the internet.
For users with existing Microsoft Office setup account but with disabled access, you can get the access back. Yet, certain conditions can alter the case. You may not recover your account if you have deleted it permanently. On the other hand, if you have lost your password or locked your account with multiple wrong attempts, follow the steps below.
Have you lost your www.office.com/setup access? Get your access back
Sometimes the users may forget the password of their Office My Account and thus, they need to recover the account. Therefore, by following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily recover their Office account:
- Go to office.com/setup page
- From office.com/setup, click Sign in
- As the login page appears, click ‘Forgot password’
- Now, enter the email address of the Office My Account
- Then, click the “Can’t access my account” option
- On the next page appeared on the screen, click the “Personal Account” option
- After this, select “I forgot my password” option, by marking radio button in front of it and then, tap the “Next” button.
- On the next page, enter the email address of the Office My Account and the code (as shown in image)
- Tap the “Next” button.
After recovering your account’s access, you must not take a change to lose it again. By taking simple precautions, you can secure your Office setup account. Despite the fact that Microsoft Office offers hi-end protection services, you must keep your guards up.
Do you have paid Office setup version? Protect your Office.com my account
- Create a strong password
- Set a security question
- Do not share your login details with anyone
- Do not login on other devices, it may case security access troubles
- Keep your account logged out from other devices
In case of any trouble, reach out for the official support team of Microsoft Office setup. The experts will assist you with instant fixes. Regardless of the issue with Office productivity suite, you can get the desired guidance by the support team at any time.