Microsoft Account is known as the single sign-on web services, required by the users for log in to the devices (like Windows phones, Windows 10 devices, and many more), websites (like outlook.com) as well as applications (like Visual Studio).
Microsoft Account is also known as the online account that allows the users to store as well as manage the details regarding the purchased Office setup along with its corresponding Office Product Key. Even the users may purchase a new license of the Office Setup using the Office My Account.
Regardless of the method selected to purchase the Office Setup (either online or offline method), the users need to create the Office My Account. For creating the Office account or Microsoft Account, the users may access the link: office.com/myaccount.
How to create the Microsoft Account?
Follow the steps mentioned below to create Microsoft Office My Account:
- First of all, access the log in page of the Microsoft through the link: office.com/myaccount.
- And then, select the “Sign In” button on the “Sign In” page.
- Thus, the users will be directed to the “Sign in” page of the Microsoft Office My Account,
- Here, the users may sign in to their existing Office Setup Account, by entering the email address and password of the account within the corresponding fields.
- Else, click the “No account? Create one!” option for creating the Office My Account.
- Now, the “Sign up” page will be displayed on the device.
- Here, the users may create their Office account by selecting any of the links (to change how the user sign up) listed below:
- Use a phone number instead: In this link, select the country’s code to which the users’ active phone number belongs and then, enter the phone number within the corresponding field.
- Get a new email address: In this link, the users may create their Office account using a new email address as email@example.com.
- Use your email address: In this link, the users may utilize their existing email address for creating the account such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After setting the email address or phone number for creating Office account, click the “Next” button.
- After this, set a strong password for signing in to the Office Account.
- At last, click the “Create My account”.
- Hence, the Office My Account has been created and could be users for purchasing and downloading the Office Setup over internet.
How to recover the Microsoft Office My Account?
Sometimes the users may forget the password of their Office My Account and thus, they need to recover the account. So, by following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily recover their Office account:
- First of all, access the “Sign in” page of the Microsoft using either of the method listed below:
- Through the link: Office.com/myaccount.
- The users may click the “Log in” option of the Office.com/setup on the home page.
- Now, enter the email address of the Office My Account.
- And then, click the “Can’t access my account” option.
- On the next page appeared on the screen, click the “Personal Account” option.
- After this, select “I forgot my password” option, by marking radio button in front of it and then, tap the “Next” button.
- On the next page, enter the email address of the Office Account and the code (as shown in image)
- And then, tap the “Next” button.