Microsoft Office 2016 is the new version of the Office productivity suite and some of its brilliant features of it that will help you in increasing your productivity while delivering the work. They are-
- Additional Ribbons button for Outlook.
- New and improved connection options for Excel.
- Publish to Power BI for Excel.
- Enhanced Collaboration for Word and PowerPoint.
Sometimes the user may face certain common issues of MS-Office 2016 in Windows 10 like-
- You can’t find the upgraded MS-Office 2016 on the Start menu
Microsoft Windows 10 doesn’t pin the Office apps on the Start menu as default. Find out the correct ways to find out how you can place it on the Start screen.
- You wouldn’t be able to open or save the files after the Windows upgradation
This issue will get solved soon by the Microsoft Company. Before that, you can try your hands on any of the workarounds, by following the correct steps.
- Upgrading the Windows 10 on new devices which already has Office setup 2016 or Office 365
In case you have purchased new devices that have Office 365 already installed then you need to install Office 2016 on the new devices. Follow the correct steps to do the same.
- You wouldn’t be able to print after upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10
You may wish to print but before that, you need to install the drivers for that and try to run it to solve the issues.
- When you try to update the office.com/setup mobile apps, the upgrade ‘Now’ button during the time of the new Office 2016 apps wouldn’t upgrade the app.
You need to look for the correct steps to solve the same.
- If you’re using Avast Antivirus and you’re upgrading to Windows 10 then the possibility is there that the Office 2016 apps may get crash.
If you’re running Avast Antivirus then try to install the R4 release to solve the issues, instant