Microsoft Office setup allows its users to create, manage, edit, and filter your documents. With Office 2010, you get the freedom to produce productive documents, PDFs, excels seats and much more. With multiple features of different tools of Office setup, you can apply filters to sort out the data you want to see or do desired modifications.
Moreover, you will be notified when you type a redundant text while presentation. Add media files to make your documents more attractive and effective.
Office 2010 and its Importance:
If you go for the updated version of Office 2010 or you connect it with online services, you will find that there are also tools to translate content, take and use screenshots, and use special effects to the images you use in your documents. This is not it, Microsoft Office 2010 now lets you save your documents on SkyDrive and share them online in just two clicks.
Benefits of having Office 2010 setup on your Computer:
With easy to use and highly useful tools, there is list of other intelligent features
- Modified design in the ‘ribbon’ interface
- Supports Media and videos in PowerPoint
- Tools that make writing easy and error-free
- Quick and light system resources
- Lets you share documents online when connected
- Easily to save documents with OneDrive cloud storage
- The supported product packaging may vary as per the subscription and version
- Few steps activation with Office product key
Importance of product key while installation of office 2010
To get all the features activated on your system, it is mandatory to have a purchased version of Microsoft office 2010. While you purchase the product, you receive an Office setup product key, which is required while activation of the product. Go along with the steps as mentioned below.
Download and install office 2010 (Install office 2010 on 32 bit and 64 bit):
- Open an updated version of web browser and look for Office.com/setup or simply copy paste the link in the search bar
- If you have an existing account, click ‘Sing in’, otherwise create an account by following the steps as mentioned:
- Choose ‘Create a new account’ option
- Enter your email address that exists on any domain
- If the above method doesn’t work for you, choose from other options give right below the fields and click on the option of ‘Use a phone number instead’
- Click Next and create a strong password
- Follow the prompts if in need and complete Sign up process and the execute next step
- Login to your Office my account
- Type in your Office setup product key
- Submit and click on the download button below your product
- Once downloaded, install the product
As the product is now installed on your device, make sure you restart your system to avoid any kind of conflicts. Launch any Office application and check if there is any highlighted banner on the top with a warning message of ‘Re-activate or activate Office 2010’. If there is no alert message on the page, you do not need to activate the product as it is already activated. However, keep on checking for the activation validity of the product. Find the steps if you see an activated warning.
Activate Office 2010:
- Open an Office application, Word for example
- Click on “Activate” button given on the alert message
- This will direct you to the official Office setup page
- Make sure your system is connected to a stable internet connection
- Log in your account
- Enter your Office setup product key in its respective field and activate
The product is now activate. If you see the same activate message on the top of any Office utility, get in touch with Office Customer support for assistance.